Concrete Design House covers a 1-year structural warranty.
Warranty varies depending on product ordered and how the product is installed
This applies only to Concrete Design House products that have been handled, fabricated, installed and maintained in the manner recommended by Concrete Deign House.
The 1-year warranty does not cover excessive abrasion, misuse of abrasives or abuse. Surface scratches and chips are not included as part of this warrant, nor is structural damage caused by severe impacts or damage stemming from loss of support and/or excessive deflections by the supporting cabinetry or hardware. LConcrete Design House has sole right to choose a third party to determine whether a warranty claim is valid.
All Concrete Design Products must be installed by a licensed contractor or by Concrete Design House.
This warranty does not cover:
- Commercial use of benchtop
- Chipping, damage done to the surface due to wear and tear, cracking, discoloration, cracking, or damage from mishandling or abuse
- Chemical damage
- Improper installment by contractor
- Inadequate cabinetry support that would damage benchtop
- Additional modifications
- Products that have not been paid for
- If routine maintenance or proper care has not been undertaken
Warranty varies depending on product ordered and how the product is installed.
Any warranty claim will not be supported if the warranty is not supported by proof of purchase, claim is made within a specific time period and the product is not available for inspection.